Vendor registration for October Swap - Member registration 10/19 @ 7pm, Non Member 10/26 @ 7pm
October 2021 Swap Meet
Selling at GCCAs Swap Meet is a great way to reach hundreds of area hobbyists. Registration is on a first-come, first served basis.
Scroll to bottom to Register
Vendor listing will be posted in a few days.
- All tables are $50 each and GCCA Members receive $5 discount on the first table
- Payment is due prior to the swap and is due at registration time
What is Provided
6 foot tables
You may request electrical access, but it is not guaranteed.
Communication is via Email
We use email to send confirmations and changes. Make sure that you white list webmaster @ gcca.net in order to receive communications from us.
How to Reserve a Table
Please use the on-line table reservation system. It will ensure fast, accurate reservations.
- The system will let you know if tables are available
- If we are oversold, you may register for our waitlist
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- Tables may not be cancelled.
- If you register for a table, you are responsible for paying for it, whether you can make the swap meet or not.
- You may not transfer a reservation to another party. You are solely responsible for paying for your table.
- You must pay for your table or you will not be allowed to participate in future GCCA events or auctions until you do.
- The room layout changes from swap meet to swap meet.
- Do not assume you will get the same table as last time.
- We try to accommodate requests for electrical outlets, but cannot guarantee them.
- Move-in is between 7:00AM and 9:30AM only. Please have all your items in the room BY 9:30AM.
- At 9:30AM VIP attendees will be alllowed in the swap
- Prior to 9:30AM, only vendors and GCCA staff may enter the swap room.
- Please encourage your pre-paid sales to come inside and pay an admission. This is fair to everyone.
- Vendors must get a badge for admission to the room.The person who registers for the table must be present and pay for the table before any tablemates or helpers enter the swap room.
- Limit of two vendor badges per registered vendor.
- Exceptions are made for young children of vendors.
- Additional helpers may enter the room early to help you set up, but must pay admission.
- GCCA reserves the right to remove any vendor which is disruptive to the swap meet or is operating in an unsafe manner.
- Only aquarium hobby related items may be sold.
- Vendor is responsible for collecting any sales tax that may be due.
- Price aggressively.Attendees usually look for bargains.
- Colorful fish of decent size sell the best.
- Bring self-standing signage for your table.
- Color pictures of fish help sell your items.
- Be patient and help educate attendees. Many are new to the hobby.
- Arrive early enough to be completely set up by 9:30AM. You can set-up starting at 7:00AM.
|Event Date||10-31-2021 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||10-31-2021 1:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||10-19-2021 7:00 pm|
|Cut off date||10-28-2021 6:00 pm|
|Location||Hilton Chicago Northbrook|