Aquatic Warehouse Associate JobAdd to Favourites
Job Opportunity - Aquatic Warehouse Associate
The job is located in the Chicagoland area. If interested, please send a resume along with a brief summary of your aquarium keeping history to . You can also send follow up questions to that email address.
Now Hiring! Do you love aquariums and everything about them? Have you watched Mike Rowe's show "Dirty Jobs"? We are looking for team members to take us into the future. We are not offering just a job, we are offering careers. We need bright hard working people who are not afraid of getting their hands wet! Room for growth is astronomical!
We are looking for a warehouse team member to participate in our aquatic warehouse operations and activities. This includes but not limited to scooping fish, changing water, bagging fish, and fish husbandry. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Willingness to work in 80 degree and humid temperature controlled environment
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects maximum 47.3 Pounds
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour depending on experience