Event Alerts

Please enable the javascript to submit this form

Members who BAP and wish to trade breeders or fry

9 years 5 days ago #29665 by 1fishgeek
60% of a divided 125 gal, 8" clay pot, plastic fake root/stump and the all importain flooting hollow log for her to just get away sometimes. The other 40% houses the big Geo's from Steve. Kinda cool they both bred about 4 days apart, got fry all over the tank. They'll all be feeders anyway.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 days ago #29664 by sawboy2
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. What size tank were you breeding them in?  I'd love to breed those beauties, but wonder if I have the space

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • sawboy2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 5 days ago #29663 by 1fishgeek
Bob, there 7+ & 6+ respectively

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 days ago #29660 by nuth88
The Uros are beautiful! I saw them when Scott had them, and I have a offspring...

;D

"I guess that's the way the whole durned human comedy keeps perpetuatin' itself."

(The Stranger - 6/1998)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 days ago #29659 by sawboy2
I know I am gonna get myself in trouble here....... How big are the Uro's?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • sawboy2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 6 days ago #29658 by 1fishgeek
All three are still available, no one wants to walk on the dark side with the Urophthalmus's. Can deliver to the next meeting or will put into the classic auction as a donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #29599 by 1fishgeek
To fellow BAP'er, I have a pair of Cichlasoma Urophthalmus, a pair of Geophagus sp. Bahia Reds and a trio of Labidochromis sp Pearlmutt to put on the trading block. You can veiw all of them via our "picture post" and under "visit to 1fishgeeks", photo's were taken by our very own Radek and Mandi. You do not have to trade back at this time, but please keep in mind these are meant for trading only.
Thanks don

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #28503 by 1fishgeek
Steve I'll take a trio of the Geo Baha reds, if there still available. Let me know
Thanks Don

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #28494 by sawboy2
I'll take the Snyderae Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • sawboy2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 months ago #28492 by Kegger22
I will have coming up the following:

2 trios of Geophagus sp. Bahia Red Males are 6" range with females in the 4" range
numerous possible pairs of Talapia Bythobates in the 5 to 6" range (ACA cares list)
1 pair Talapia Snyderai
1 trio of Ps. Pulpican  1M/1F and the 3rd seems to be a crossdressing sub dom male

let me know if you are interested in any of these

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds